This is my first post and bring to you one of nail polish Brazilian brands that I like, Risqué.
The new collection Brazil Spring/Summer 2013 by Risqué. The collection Gastronomy brings colors inspired mix of ingredients in Brazilian cuisine with international touches.
For next season, Risqué features six glazes, ranging since the nude, go through red, orange, pink, purple, and finally arrive the turquoise.
The names refer to the menu of a meal with the right starter, main course, dessert and even a drink inspired by the crystal clear Caribbean waters, the Blue Curacao.
Meet collection and choose your favorite nail polish! "
Picture: Risqué Website
The colors are:
- Caipiroska Curacao (blue inspired by the Caribbean Sea)
- Geléia de Pitanga (Red soft, delicious like the fruit that gave name to enamel)
- Marshmallow de Alfazema (pale lilac)
- Manjar de Tapioca (a pale tone, ideal for those who do not like colors)
- Risotto de Mandioquinha (Bright orange, hot like a summer in Brazil)
- Suflé de Goiaba. (Magenta color)
My opinion about the coverage and durability: Excellent.
Do you like? So enjoy!
Ps.: Sorry for my English, i'm training!